Just had some dude on a bike angrily hiss at me because I cut him off even though he ran the red light. So that’s a pretty cool start to the concert night out.
I’m reading the calendar for Portland’s summer concerts in the parks and these are the descriptions of the musical acts. It looks like someone went crazy with a thesaurus!
- Washboard Pickin’ Blues
- Uproarious Cajun & Zydeco
- Incendiary Havana Salsa
- Eastern-Euro Carnival Insanity (Insanity you say? I gotta go!)
- Passionate Acoustic Latin
- Rollicking Irish Pub Tunes
- Indie Kids’ Rock
- Foot-Stompin’ Original Americana
- Harmonious Sister Soul
- Danceable Nigerian Afrobeat (but what about the un-danceable? when is that concert?)
- Triumphant, Joyful Blues
- Volcanic, Psychobilly Blues (this is an obvious must see)
- Western Honky-Tonk Meets Beatles (???)
- Rebel-Spirited Bay Area Latin (now we are just getting really specific)
This isn’t even half the list, guys.
They’ve moved on from the harmonica and on to whistling.
This is much worse.
Someone is just playing a harmonica on the bus like NBD!